Wheeler’s School Council is made up of one child from each class.
The Aims of the Council
- To make the school an even better place to learn.
- To help make school a safe, happy and fair place to learn.
- To help teach us about democracy and good citizenship.
- To work in partnership with all adults in the school.
- To make sure every child can have their say.
The role of a School Councillor:
- To work as a team to improve our school environment.
- To listen to all suggestions and consider how they can make our school happier.
- To work closely with all staff and pupils to make ideas possible.
- To attend and participate in School Council meetings.
- To share information from meetings with children in our class.
- To organise school events and raise money.
I think the best thing about being a Wheeler pupil is that all of the staff listen and care about you
Everyone cares for each other and that every teacher adds a little bit of fun into every lesson
The staff are really encouraging. They always help us to be the best we can be
The best thing is having someone to go to when your upset
Being at Wheeler is like being part of a family and that makes learning fun
The teachers are so supportive they help and guide you all the way through the year
Throughout my time at Wheeler, I have been given so many opportunities to experience and learn new things