Little Treasures supports and promotes Continuous Professional Development, both for the setting and for the staff.
Below is our Development Plan for this school year, it outlines areas of our provision and practice that we plan to develop further and improve over the coming year.
Development Plan for 2022/ 2023
- All staff to complete their Paediatric first aid training
- To consult with all staff and parents on re-designing
the outdoor area.
- All staff to complete 20 hours of training (pro rata)
during this school year.
- For all staff to complete Quality Interactions training.
- To begin the transition of leadership role on a parttime basis from July 23.
- To re-introduce Barnaby Bear and some story sacks
- To introduce story sacks to accompany ‘Stories for
Talking’ books each half term.
- Identify member of staff to enrol onto ELKLAN
training. This member of staff then to become a
‘communication champion’ and attend termly meetings
to share good practise with other settings.
- To re-introduce ‘Talk Boost’ into our weekly planning in
the Green Room.